Monday, December 29, 2014

Don't underestimate the Point and Shoot!

While hiking with Morris yesterday, I grabbed the most infamous camera I own.

The pink Fugly Camera that I bought so many years ago.

I had my Nikon DSLR with me but I also had a gym bag full of stuffed animals I was carrying around in the woods.

As I was walking along, I didn't feel like grabbing the more 'correct' camera to take an interesting shot.
Instead I pulled out the old pink camera and thought I'd try and get some decent shots of the interesting frost formations.


We had been very warm on the 27th in the morning.  The winds began to blow and the temperatures began to drop quickly.

So I am assuming that the frost that is coming up through the leaves is because the earth below was warmer.

I even found frost formations in a log hole!


I would have liked to take a really long hike but I had to get the bundle of stuffed toys back to the house.

After uploading the photos of the toys and Morris, I took a peek at the ones I got off the Pink old point and shoot camera.

I was pleasantly surprised.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.