Friday, March 09, 2012

Mixing Mandelbulbs, Apophysis, and Incendia

Some days it just falls together.  I have found myself working in Incendia and creating 'something' but file it.  
As I am not sure what to do with it.

Then I create something in Mandelbulb 3D.  The same thing occurs.  It is neat, it is cool.  But alone, it is nothing.

Then it hits me.

Why not combine them?

The following has the main object as an isolated part of a Mandelulb.
The backround comes from Apophysis 7x.
Other portions of the scene are provided by two different renders of Incendia simple objects.

I put them in Photoshop 7.0 and moved things around on different layers.  This is what I came up with.


While experimenting with Incendia EX IV.  I found that I could actually add textures to my fractals by using an Apophysis 7X fractal.  It turned out pretty unique.  The newer features of Incendia EX IV allow you to pick from your own works as .png, .jpeg, or .bmp files.

This feature [perhaps it has been around forever and I haven't seen it?] has made Incendia much more interesting to explore with colors and textures.

Don't just think inside of one fractal program.  Expand to others.  I am generally using free programs and have not tried some of the other programs that are available.

And lastly...somehow, I managed to get something almost perfectly centered in Mandelbulb 3D.
Rings upon rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.