Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Been lacking...

Well I've pretty much ignored my blog for a while now. Haven't been taking pictures either like I usually do...been pretty pre-occupied by so many things going on. Worried about my health...
Last week I was gone for the whole weekend with a new girlfriend. We rode for two days. She with her Arab and me with my Mule. The company was wonderful, talking 'girl' talk was so enjoyable, I haven't had anyone like that in my life now for a long time.

Seems hubby is a bit jealous of it? Yep, I know time away from him. He was grumpy last nite when Glennie called and we talked for quite a while. Like I can't have a girlfriend? I wonder.

Well we'll see what the surgeon has to say tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.