Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Ouch!!!

How stupid can I be?

Jumped into my chore boots to run out and help hubby trim Elma the 4 month old donkey. Rubber boots.

Can you see where this is going?

Elma decided to jump up and down and 'shake' hubby's hand while he was trimming her hinds. He let go of her foot and ... and that little hooffie [hard as frickin stone] came down on the side of my foot.

Can we say twinkle twinkle little stars ...??? I about fainted.

That was act one. I was sitting at the kitchen table icing my foot and telling hubby about my appt for shoulder xrays tomorrow [one doc thinks I have a torn Rotator Cuff]. The little Jack Russell starts making noise upstairs...

So I sneak up the stairs in the semi darkness to catch Morris and frighten him! LOL, he streaks out of the bedroom and I turn to chase him down the stairs.

Yeah you guessed it.

I made the flight of stairs on my back, throwing out my 'bad' arm to catch myself.

Twinkle twinkle little stars...I had to sit with my head btwn my legs for a bit.

Jiminey christmas...how can some people be so damned dumb?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.