Saturday, April 30, 2005

PeeWee's creek bottom


PeeWee's creek bottom
Originally uploaded by Xena~.

There is a neighboring 'wildwood' that I go to for hiking, photographing, riding, and whatnot. It is like having 500 acres of woodland to myself.
It is here that I can relax and not let the world's troubles bother me. It is here that I can take my camera and find something anyday in any conditions to 'shoot'.
I know this land like it is my own backyard, as I have been 'playing' in it for 10 years.
This is a small piece of pure beauty in the Kickapoo River area.

2 comments:

  1. I think I'm going to come up there and move in with you. I could live in your barn. ;) That's a beautiful place, Val. It reminds me an area on the mountain near where I grew up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the house might be nicer...you'd certainly have fun with your camera...ok, i come and visit you too!

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.