Saturday, October 10, 2026

Give me Fall



Well, at least this year!
I've had some amazing days and nights.


I climbed this bluff in the hour before sunrise. I brought coffee and sat down to enjoy the show. I couldn't think of a more perfect morning.






These shots were with my cell phone.
It obviously measures light and dark much differently.





The dogs were so happy when I came back home, I decided that they needed some adventuring also.  So I packed a bag and off we went to Wyalusing. 

Fall is fleeting and the day was perfect.

Grab the moments when you can is my new motto. 

So if I seem to be missing once in a while. ---->>

I assure you, I'm off trying to enjoy and explore as much 'Fall' and 'Autumn' as I can right now. Some things can wait. 
Life doesn't.












3 comments:

  1. Agreed, Fall has been nothing short of perfect so far this year. Gotta enjoy it while it is here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall is the best time to do best things and see best sights.

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.