Friday, September 25, 2026

Toy Time!

My set up on a craft table in the house. 



The photo of Princess Sara arriving at King John's castle with her entourage of elves.


Poor Princess Sara, I've left her wandering about on her Quest for nearly two years! 

Here she gets ready to meet with King John along with the Little Red Dragon and Stick Horse.


It just dawned on me that this Princess has never been without her Stick Horse. I've decided that Stick Horse must be an integral part of the story. Is Stick Horse an advisor? I bet he is! He never has left her side since her Quest began so long ago!


Who can resist the mysteries with a Princess, a Dragon, a Stick Horse, a King, and Wizards?


It has been a long 'dry' year for all the enjoyment I used to have with my Legos and Toys. Princess Sara, The Odd Brothers, Homeless Joe, and so many others.

Fall seems the best time ever to bring them out and explore some imagination.


I'm looking forward to Fall!








14 comments:

  1. You have fun with your ‘people’ and you get some very good photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One must keep the imagination alive.

      Delete
  2. I just realized that what I'm missing in my life is an entourage of elves. Yes, indeed, that's what I need.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We should all have elves hanging around!

      Delete
  3. Fall color/light makes for great enhanced moody pics!! Like your last two!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I prefer to take the photos outside, but there is a sense of fun to be able to build a scene on a table and move the characters around. Those are the rainy day shoots and the 'it got to dark out to go play' shoots.
      Thank you for the nice compliment!

      Delete
  4. Hurrah for Princess Sara on the completion of her quest! May she and her entourage continue their seeking journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, not completion yet! But she did just meet a very handsome King!

      Delete
  5. Anonymous6:56 PM

    With all these sets and characters, it's time for a book or a movie! Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would love to but Lego doesn't allow it. Short stories are the best anyway for a mind that leaps from one place to another all of the time.

      Delete
  6. I'm looking forward to their adventures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks! I love seeing your doll houses when you feature them!
      Looking forward to that also!

      Delete
  7. That's an amazing set-up. You have an entire novel to write from your lovely characters. Linda in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of the toy photographers would love to write a story about their toys. Lego owns the license on the toys and doesn't allow people to 'write' a novel and publish it.
      I have written toy stories years ago when I used my dog's toys as characters who went on adventures and generally had to outwit their dog to get out of the house and play. That is when I had Morris, a Jack Russell Terrier. It was fun to do. The stories wrote themselves and the grand kids loved the books for Christmas.

      Delete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.